Tips for Stunning Fall Photo Sessions | Uniontown & Washington, PA
There is a special type of magic that comes with outdoor, fall photo sessions. The leaves lightly falling produce a stunning scenery for any photo session. Here are some tips to make your fall photo sessions go smoothly.
1. Dress warmly. You will be surprised at how often this is overlooked. Since you’ll be standing outside for an extended amount of your time, short sleeves, extremely thin fabrics, and open toe shoes will not be comfortable for very long. Shivering makes it very difficult to look happy and pose properly.
2. Wear sun block. Protecting your skin should be a priority throughout the year, not simply in the summer. Use a decent moisturizer to guard your skin from chilly winds.
3. Be flexible. If the weather is not specifically what you had hoped for, see if you’ll be able to make the photo session work. If you are however scheduling this session in advance, you may just have to work with the weather on that particular day.
4. Incororate color. Even though fall has some wonderful colors to work with, why not wear a splash of color to really stand out in your photos? For example, vibrant shades of blues and greens look wonderful amongst crunchy fresh brown leaves.
5. Plan your day. Taking your photos just before the sets can offer you with incredible lighting, so try and plan your session around those times.
Take some hot tea or coffee along to make your photo session even more enjoyable and get ready for some stunning results.